Who needs this class?
This class is designed for ALS (Advanced Life Support) providers who are wishing to expand their knowledge behind just the basics of CPR and conduct the class at the comfort of their home or workplace.
Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Etc.
This class is American Heart Association course that is taught online. The class is 80% online and 20% hands on skills based. The Student have the option to take the online part anytime and anywhere. The Student will then schedule the skills anytime with our CPROLOGIST® at our training center.
Steps of taking the course:
1) Sign Up and pay for the course on our website
2) You will receive an email containing your activation code for the online class portion.
3) Complete the online Heartcode ACLS course
4) Schedule a time with our experienced CPROLOGIST® to complete hands-on Skills practice and hands-on testing.
5) Upon Successful completion of both online and skills session, you will be issued your American Heart AssociationACLS card the same day.