Who needs this class?
This class is designed for ALS (Advanced Life Support) providers who are wishing to expand their knowledge behind just the basics of CPR.
Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Etc.
Our ACLS class is an American Heart Association course where students receive two years certification upon successful completion. The class is about 5.5 hours long. Our class is taught by an experienced CPROLOGIST® with years in pre-hospital emergency medicine.
- Airway management
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Related pharmacology
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Card.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS Card
- Basic knowledge of rhythm reading.
- Basic knowledge of cardiac pharmacology.
- Must have the latest American Heart Association ACLS book. (Student may purchase the book at our training center, Please refer to our website)