Who needs this class?
Designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne, This class is important for personnel who comes in close contact with blood or any fecal matters.
Healthcare professionals, tattoo artist, safety workers, babysitters, hotel houeskeepers, health and fitness club staff etc.
Bloodborne pathogens class is an American Heart Association course that is taught by experienced CPROLOGIST®. The class is about 1.5 hours long.
- Content is based on the PACT acronym to reinforce critical learning points.
- Protect themselves from exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace