Who needs this class?
Any person wishing to obtain CPR Certification from American Heart Association.
Nurses, Doctors, Dentists, Dental Assistance, Paramedics, Nanny, Security Guards, Babysitters, etc.
CPR course is also called BLS Course (Basic Life Support), is an American Heart Association class that is taught by an approved CPROLOGIST®. The class is about 4 hours long and comes with two years same day certification.
- Key Changes in Basic Life Support.
- The Critical Concepts of High Quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1 and 2 rescuer CPR/AED for Adult, Children and Infant
- The differences between Adult, child and infant rescue techniques.
- Rescue breathing for Adult, Children, and infant including the use of Bag Valve Mask and Pocket mask.
- Rescue techniques to relieve a victim of choking for adult, child and infant.