Who needs this class?
This class is for busy workers who are needing CPR Certification for their work and are unable to attend one of our daily classes. Or any professional who prefer to finish the lecture at the comfort of their home or office..
Nurses, Doctors, Dentists, Dental Assistance, Paramedics, Nanny, Security Guards, Babysitters, etc.
This class is American Heart Association course that is taught online. The class is 80% online and 20% hands on skills based. The Student have the option to take the online part anytime and anywhere. The Student will then schedule the skills anytime with our CPROLOGIST® at our training center.
Steps of taking the course:
1) Sign Up and pay for the course on our website
2) You will receive an email containing your activation code for the online class portion within 24 hours.
3) Complete the online Heartcode BLS course
4) Schedule a time with our experienced CPROLOGIST® to complete hands on Skills practice and hands on testing.
5) Upon Successful completion of both online and skills session you will be issued your American Heart Association CPR card the same day.