Who needs this class?
This class is designed to train a lay person on how to give CPR and first aid. This is not for a healthcare professional or a prospect healthcare professionals. Please refer to Healthcare Provider CPR if you are a healthcare professional
Teachers, Fitness instructors, security guards, babysitters, day care workers, construction workers, Safety professionals, or any one wising to learn CPR and first aid.
Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid course is an American Heart Association course that is taught by experienced CPROLOGIST®. The class is about 6 hours long and comes with two years, same day certification.
- The key changes in the science of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- The Critical Concepts of High Quality CPR
- Adult, Children and Infant CPR and AED Use
- Relieving of choking for Adult, Child and infant
- First Aid basics: Learn the skills of being safe while rendering aid, Learn how to put and take off gloves safely, and how to assess the scene and call for help.
- Medical Emergencies: Learn how to manage a variety of medical emergencies including, Asthma, Diabetics, Allergic Reactions, Heart Attacks, Stroke, Seizures and Shock.
- Injury Emergencies: Learn how to manage bleeding, Splinting, Burns and electrical Injuries, Head, neck and spine injuries, and managing wounds.
- Environmental Emergencies: Learn how to manage Bites, Stings, Heat related emergencies, cold related emergencies poisoning and overdose.